March Swap Crop Partners

CRS

Get your partners here! Please send a PM to your partners and get their email addresses and exchange photos. If you haven't heard from your partners in a week or so, please let me know! The reveal day is March 31st!! The theme is Going Green!

Partners

crs

Bride

AnnBK

Valerietuff3

Belle

Jode2771

Jane in NZ

Jenna

princessrunningfingers

Nicolen9708

LenaLotta

Lorac

Sherry Lynn

AggieB

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! And, please let me know if you have any ideas for April's theme!

As much as I loved having AnnBk for the last 3 swaps (she did mine, I did hers then she did mine again lol) it will be fun to have someone different too!! When I saw the original list order half way through sign up I was hoping it would stay the same!! I was reading about Belle's photos and hoping to get them and I am thrilled to have Jane get mine, I have soooo been loving her pages lately!! Yay!!

I take it, like last month, we send our photos to the person below us?

Yes, that's how it works. Sorry I didn't post that. I had extra kids in the house and they all wanted my attention the second I sat down at the computer!

Sorry, I signed up, but I'm not sure about the theme - are we talking recycling or St. Patrick's Day? I know it can't be salary, that would be black for very sad.

I think it can be anything Aggie, the colour green, spring, recycling, St Patrick's, grass!, The photos I sent to Belle, were very loosely based around green transport.

I got some fantastic photos from Lei and I'm eager to get started with them. Valerie, if you can wait another few days I can (hopefully) send you the rest of the set....I'm doing a sun dance to make it all happen. Otherwise, plan B comes into play.

Archived