Hybrid Atc Swap Final List : Flights Of Fancy

tinkerbell11

Ok ladies so the deadline is up it looks like we will make 13 cards! Remember keep one card for yourself and mail me the other 12. PM me if you need my address I will send it back to you asap. Please include a SASE with some extra postage (my postoffice lady is a bit picky, sweet but picky and if the envelopes won't fit thru a regular envelope hole she will count them as non machineable and therefore they require more postage so if you add extra just in case that's great, I will mail back the extra) Please try to get them to me by the the 6th of April so I can get them back out to everyone.

Our themes is "Flights of Fancy" Have fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Swappers:

Tinkerbell11 (Shannon)

TeeCee (Theresa)

Bride (Lei)

Elibar (Elisha)

AnnBK (Ann)

Smiles (Gayle)

Sherry Lynn (Sherry)

CRS (Carla)

Molczan (Angela)

Lorac (Carol)

Jane in NZ (Jane)

FloridaGranny (Diane)

Marilyn (MariJ)

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, Shannon. I have my idea. I've even started my design and picked up some doo-dads. BUT... everything is in Florida and we are in New Jersey right now celebrating grandchildren birthdays. This is going to be a real exercise in patience as I can't wait to start on them! :wacko:

Marilyn & Diane,

It is funny I thought I had an idea, then we all talked about the different interpretations and now I have too many running thru my brain!

Heehee.. Funny Shannon.. I was really lost at first, but you're right - the ideas here were wonderful and now I have a lot of them, but none yet that are workable... :D

Have to keep reminding myself there is plenty of time! :D

Marilyn & Diane,

It is funny I thought I had an idea, then we all talked about the different interpretations and now I have too many running thru my brain!

LOL, I can just imagine! It's hard to settle on only one idea. I've been tempted to make more than one ATC, like we do with the all-digital versions, but then I come back down to earth. I'm lucky to get even one set put together in time! :lol:

Mine are all finished and ready to post tomorrow :) I found this more challenging than I thought as the ideas I had in my head just wouldn't work on paper. Not that happy with them but we are going away in a few days so i'm afraid they will have to do as no time to re-do them.

Oh, drat. I feel like I'm running way behind again. I have the basic card printed, and a plan for the embellishments...and my equipment keeps failing! I discovered the glue runner last month, and love it. But the one I have broke mid project! Don't you hate when that happens? I have to get over to Michaels (focused, focused) to get a replacement tomorrow and then I'll be ready to wrap them all up.

Oh, drat. I feel like I'm running way behind again. I have the basic card printed, and a plan for the embellishments...and my equipment keeps failing! I discovered the glue runner last month, and love it. But the one I have broke mid project! Don't you hate when that happens? I have to get over to Michaels (focused, focused) to get a replacement tomorrow and then I'll be ready to wrap them all up.

Oh, Ann - sorry about that! But not-to-worry.. As someone who has not started yet and begins to get nervous when she sees all who has,

"I'm not reading this thread anymore".

OOPS! What am I DOING here??????

Off to get started on my idea... BYE!

(and good luck at Michael's today. Stand strong!)

OK, I'm back in the blinging business. I made it successfully through Michaels with ONLY the two items that I "needed." Well, ok, I bought several varieties of one thing, but they were on sale. And I remembered to take the 40% off coupon. Cause for celebration, for sure.

I received an envelop from Angela today! I am going to NOT look at them since I haven't started mine tho so that I am no swayed by others interpretations, how hard is that ack!!!

You are my new hero and a true wonder woman .... I would not have the strength to resist peeking!

I received an envelop from Angela today! I am going to NOT look at them since I haven't started mine tho so that I am no swayed by others interpretations, how hard is that ack!!!

Yeah, you got them! No, you shouldn't look! LOL! I didn't have a digital embellie that would do what I wanted, so I drew one. You'll be the first to see...when you look! :rofl:

Archived