Hybrid Atc Swap Final List : Flights Of Fancy

tinkerbell11

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You gals are galloping ahead of me -- again! I've got mine planned. That's it, so far. :

I'm working on them today.

Whew.. Glad to hear that, Diane! I've got my ideas and going to get started today.. That is after I catch up on yesterday's March forum game.... :)

No worries Sherry I haven't started yet either! Super Slacker! But caught up with almost everything else so should be able to get something figured out this weekend!

Thanks, Shannon and you're right - there's still plenty of time. No slackers here (I'm with you girls!) just that everyone else is too quick (& making us nervous).

We'll still be on time, just not early... RIght?

I've started playing with my idea, but they will be there on time! :D

(Whew.. Good to have company here...)

I finished the digi design last night, but couldn't get my text to accept a style, so saved and closed it. I will try again tonight. Hope to get them decorated this weekend.

By the way, I saw some of the 9 card plastic holders at the dollar store. The plastic doesn't seem quite as thick as the ones from Target, but I think they'll be just fine for ATCs.

I love Dollar stores...can always get some inspiration there, at least! I went to the eye doctor this week which is out by the big Michaels and decided to stop there when I was done. However, I didn't count on my eyes being so dialated that I couldn't see!! Still managed to spend 28 bucks though...LOL!

I love Dollar stores...can always get some inspiration there, at least! I went to the eye doctor this week which is out by the big Michaels and decided to stop there when I was done. However, I didn't count on my eyes being so dialated that I couldn't see!! Still managed to spend 28 bucks though...LOL!

It will be fun for you to see what you bought when the dilation wears off! I don't think we have a Dollar Store out here in the boonies...I can get in to enough trouble in Michaels and JoAnns!

I finally nailed my idea down at 6 this morning ... I'm happy to say they are all designed and ready to print ... then it blinging time!! Hope to have them in the postman's hands Monday!!

Due to an unexpected free afternoon yesterday, I got a big chunck of my atc's done. We are putting up drywall today (instead of yesterday), so I'm not sure if I'll get back to them today. It's a good thing Shannon and I live in the same state!

Well I spent the day running around yesterday! Our Relay team was hosting a semi formal event, so had to bake a cake for the dessert buffet, run Sawyer to TKD, then off to decorate, then home to get pretty then out again until 10pm, so needless to say I did NOT get anything done on my cards! Try again today we have a Birthday party to go to ! LOL busy times.

:party-smiley-048: Woohoo - I got mine designed, printed AND ready to send out tomorrow! :party-smiley-048:

YAY! I'll be right behind you in the post office line tomorrow Sherry! ;)

Well, since you all have at least a three hour head start on me, mine will be a little behind yours. But into the trusted hands of the USPS they will go! And then I can clean up my work area...I won't tell you what's flying around...you'll all have to wait and see!

Printed and cutting out! I'm the dark horse in the group - heehee.... :D Only problem is when I came out from Staples with my order there was a huge (well, 3-inch that's big right?) dent and I mean RED dent on my car.. GRRRRRRRrrrrrr.... Very windy here today - Staples carts are red... Need I say more??? :(

Back to cutting..

Sorry - got so busy lamenting my dent I forgot to ask my question.. If I am going to try (try being the operative word) to distress the edges of my ATC - do I distress back and front separately and then glue together? Or, glue together and THEN distress the edges? Thanks.. Taking a leap here.. Hope I don't wreck the cards. :o Well, I did order a distressing kit from Amazon - hasn't arrived yet, but... LEI -- see what you got me into! Heehee.. :D

Printed and cutting out! I'm the dark horse in the group - heehee.... :D Only problem is when I came out from Staples with my order there was a huge (well, 3-inch that's big right?) dent and I mean RED dent on my car.. GRRRRRRRrrrrrr.... Very windy here today - Staples carts are red... Need I say more??? :(

Back to cutting..

Oh no! GRrrr is right. I hope you can get the paint off.

Back to cutting..

Oh no! GRrrr is right. I hope you can get the paint off.

Thanks Diane - it's an actual pushed-in dent that when I touch it gently feels like it will push right in - it actually looks like it could make a hole.. Now I"m afraid of rusting.. Sigh.. :(

Archived