Hybrid Atc Swap Final List : Flights Of Fancy

tinkerbell11

Oh, the temptation....can I resist?

Heehee.. Good one to go for, Ann. The way I figure it, it has so many different things in one box! Won't even have to be tempted by walking through Michaels if you order it from Amazon.

SEE?? It will save you from impulse buying, right??? (not as much fun shopping that way, though..)

Trying to post a photo now. That might just put you over the edge.. :D

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe that you didn't get my cards yet. I mailed them out on Friday and they should have reached you by now. I can send things to Los Angeles, and they get there faster than to upstate NY. Go Figure!

Well, if you don't get them there is nothing I can do except send out non-blinged cards to everyone. My budget has been shot this month and I can't buy anything else at Michael's or Joann's.

Yall are having such fun with this swap! I wish I could have gotten in on this one, but all of my scrapping supplies are still in boxes waiting to be unpacked in my office which is still in dissary and not yet painted as I had planned! All of the issues we've had going on here have really stopped production in my house! Hopefully I can get back to doing hybrids soon!

Loving seeing all of the fun here though!

The destressing kit looks fantastic so what with Anns punch and your kit we are in for some EXTRA nice surprises next round.

It all sounds lovely but really I'm trying to declutter!!!! :rofl: at least I keep telling myself that so I dont go and buy anything :hit-head-with-hammer:

Might have to look at the kit myself too!I always have a 40%off coupon and everything I want or need is alwasy on sale grr...so something I may "need" !

Shannon haven't been able to find this in any store except on Amazon (for anyone interested - link is further back in thread)

But it sure would be great to find in a store and use the coupon! :)

I am having so much fun with this edge punch! I have put an edge on just about every paper I have! I think it will be a real asset next round...and I may have to get another one or two in different shapes. And then I'll buy some stock in Michaels.

I am having so much fun with this edge punch! I have put an edge on just about every paper I have! I think it will be a real asset next round...and I may have to get another one or two in different shapes. And then I'll buy some stock in Michaels.

:) :) I love my paper punches too, Ann - I hadn't thought about trying them on the ATCs but it's a good thought. I have one new one that I bought to use on some greeting cards I made and I had a ball trying it out on everything in sight! And Rich is sure that we must already own stock in Michaels......LOL

OK both Gayle's and Carol's arrived today! Carol you had my zip incorrect so that was probably the hold up! I plan to open them all on Saturday am spread them out and mail them (tomorrow I work all day and I want to have time to get them packaged properly! )

OK both Gayle's and Carol's arrived today! Carol you had my zip incorrect so that was probably the hold up! I plan to open them all on Saturday am spread them out and mail them (tomorrow I work all day and I want to have time to get them packaged properly! )

YAY! Can't wait to see them! :D

Woohoo - I'm so excited to get these AND then on to the next round LOL --- with Ann all punchy and Marilyn distressed it should be VERY interesting!

Don't know about Marilyn (but I have a hunch), but that's pretty much my normal state! And I'm with you...can't wait to get started with the next round.

Woohoo - I'm so excited to get these AND then on to the next round LOL --- with Ann all punchy and Marilyn distressed it should be VERY interesting!

Oh, you all are so clever and so funny! Ann, what kind of edgers do you have? The only ones I've ever tried are corner rounders. Do you have fancy ones?

Don't know about Marilyn (but I have a hunch), but that's pretty much my normal state! And I'm with you...can't wait to get started with the next round.

You got it, Ann my Buddy! :)

Oh, you all are so clever and so funny! Ann, what kind of edgers do you have? The only ones I've ever tried are corner rounders. Do you have fancy ones?

Oh, the one I bought is very fancy...you will just have to wait and see for the next round...or the card swap. It is so much fun! When I get another coupon for Michaels, I'll be getting another one or two!

Sounds like they will arrive while I'm on vacation next week! I'll have something to look forward to when i get home! Yay! That distressing kit looks great, but it will have to wait until after the move.

LOL .... Sounds like we need to get out our power tools, Sherry!! :D

Woohoo bring on the power tools!

gosh, thought I'd answered this - made me giggle, Sherry! :D

Woohoo bring on the power tools!

I get dibs on the drill!! :rofl:

Archived