Hybrid Atc Swap Final List : Flights Of Fancy

tinkerbell11

Wow! They are beautiful Girls! Ok, I did a video (please excuse my hands- I did gardening all weekend, so they are beat up!)

Check out my

channel if you want see. But if you want them to be a surprise...then you'd better not peek! :D

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you girls are so lucky getting them already and I'll second Angela doing another video :)

I get them about 4 weeks after everyone else and by then we are onto the next theme, but never mind I'm just as blown away by them as you are though and love seeing them in my letterbox :)

I can't figure the postal system out as it takes a week for me to get them to you and 4 weeks to get back to New Zealand :hit-head-with-hammer: must be your postal system not ours :rofl:

Angela - wonderful video, thank you! Have to tell you, I cringed about my ribbon when I saw it bent - "Oh NO, not again!". So happy you fixed it, thank you. :D

And, thanks so much for making the video and so lovely that the bird is YOURS!

I couldn't resist! Even though I didn't participate in the swap this time, I just had to see Angela's video and it was awesome! All of the ATCs are just gorgeous and Angela, you did a great job with your video - oh, and that bird, how cute is that! Just loving all of the creativity on everyone's cards! Hope to get in on the next swap if I ever get my office finished painting and my goodies supplies unloaded again! It is such a mess!

Thanks for posting the video, Angela - loved it and your tutorial at the end. I really appreciate seeing how you made your sweet birdie ATC. I'm sure that seeing how easy making hybrid ATC really can be will give someone the confidence to try it! I hope to see some new participants!

Keep and eye on the Scrap Girls Blog. I've written a tutorial on how I made my ATC for this swap, and it's scheduled to be posted there next week.

Thanks for posting the video, Angela - loved it and your tutorial at the end. I really appreciate seeing how you made your sweet birdie ATC. I'm sure that seeing how easy making hybrid ATC really can be will give someone the confidence to try it! I hope to see some new participants!

Keep and eye on the Scrap Girls Blog. I've written a tutorial on how I made my ATC for this swap, and it's scheduled to be posted there next week.

Cool! I love seeing how people make things because I always learn something new and have "ah-ha" moments.

Awesome Elisha! I'll definitely be watching the blog and waiting to see your tutorial! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

BTW, love the ATC you did for this round!

Wow! They are beautiful Girls! Ok, I did a video (please excuse my hands- I did gardening all weekend, so they are beat up!)

Check out my

channel if you want see. But if you want them to be a surprise...then you'd better not peek! :D

Thanks, Angela. You did an awesome job on the video -- and I loved seeing you make your ATC. :D

They're here, they're here!! I was all agog at the video of this collection, but in person...WOWZERS!! These are real beautiful, everyone did a fantastic job!

:monstercry: Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they get all the way across the country AND they haven't yet made it to Maine :monstercry:

They're here, they're here!! I was all agog at the video of this collection, but in person...WOWZERS!! These are real beautiful, everyone did a fantastic job!

:monstercry: Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they get all the way across the country AND they haven't yet made it to Maine :monstercry:

It's uphill, you know! rofl.gif. Worth the wait....amazing work went into these.

Oh.. Poor Sherry - I feel for you.. But, believe me, it will be worth the wait! :)

If it makes you feel any better, Sherry, I haven't seen them either. We are on our way home from Easter at my sister's in the Salt Lake City area. If all goes well, and our mail really is delivered tomorrow, I hope to see them tomorrow night. In the meantime, I'm checking out Angela's video. :)

If it makes you feel any better, Sherry, I haven't seen them either. We are on our way home from Easter at my sister's in the Salt Lake City area. If all goes well, and our mail really is delivered tomorrow, I hope to see them tomorrow night. In the meantime, I'm checking out Angela's video. :)

OHhhh.. Sorry for you too Gayle - but like I said - worth the wait! Then, again there's poor Jane waiting - Jane hope they arrive quicker this time! And, wanted you to know I am always so thrilled to have an ATC that comes all the way from New Zealand! :D

It's uphill, you know! rofl.gif. Worth the wait....amazing work went into these.

Yep uphill all the way LOL!

Oh Gayle when I saw Angela had posted the video I headed right on over to you-tube ---- nope no self-restraint for me hehehehehe!

OHhhh.. Sorry for you too Gayle - but like I said - worth the wait! Then, again there's poor Jane waiting - Jane hope they arrive quicker this time! And, wanted you to know I am always so thrilled to have an ATC that comes all the way from New Zealand! :D

I think there actually was one time when Jane got hers before me AND that's the truth ---- hope they get there soon Jane!

I think there actually was one time when Jane got hers before me AND that's the truth ---- hope they get there soon Jane!

Oh, my what's happening up North there, Sherry? :(

Wow, they got to Jane before you? Well, I guess it is down hill to New Zealand...

Archived