Sale On Flip Pals For Those Interested

he specials below are available when purchasing on our website.

Monday, March 12

Save $15 on the purchase of a Flip-Pal mobile scanner!

Use Promotion Code: SPDD1

Tuesday, March 13

Save $25 on the purchase of a Flip-Pal mobile scanner with Creative Suite Craft Edition DVD!

Use Promotion Code: SPDD2

Wednesday, March 14

Save $20 when you purchase a Flip-Pal mobile scanner plus a Flip-Pal mobile scanner Sketch Kit! (Both items must be in your shopping cart.)

Use Promotion Code: SPDD3

Thursday, March 15

Save $5 when you purchase any Flip-Pal mobile scanner accessory! ($20 minimum purchase)

Use Promotion Code: SPDD4

Friday, March 16

Save $30 when you purchase a Flip-Pal mobile scanner with Creative Suite Craft Edition DVD plus a Deluxe Flip-Pal mobile scanner Carry Case with Pocket. (Both items must be in your shopping cart.)

Use Promotion Code: SPDD5

Saturday, March 17 St. Patrick’s Day!

Save $25 when you purchase a Flip-Pal mobile scanner plus a Flip-Pal mobile scanner Sketch kit and a Deluxe Flip-Pal mobile scanner Carry Case with Pocket. (All 3 items must be in your shopping cart.)

Use Promotion Code: SPDD6

Please note: Each Daily Deal runs from 12:00 a.m.-11:59 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time (UTC-6) on their respective dates.

This is their WEBSITE

There was alot of interest from members who were thinking about buying the Flip Pal, so now might be a good time to check this sale out. And no, I'm not getting a kick-back from them - LOL LOL

So glad you posted this! I got the same email this morning. :)

I kind of thought that you might get it too, Becky! :) Sounds like some good deals to me!

Yes I got the email too which I have been waiting for. Sadly there is an extra $75 handling charge as well as postage so makes it about $255 to buy from Australia and we don't even get the discount. Sigh, sigh, sigh. Maybe one day they will be available in Australia. Good news for US though. Kay

Yes I got the email too which I have been waiting for. Sadly there is an extra $75 handling charge as well as postage so makes it about $255 to buy from Australia and we don't even get the discount. Sigh, sigh, sigh. Maybe one day they will be available in Australia. Good news for US though. Kay

Oh, I'm so sorry, Kay! They should definitely extend their sales outside the USA.

Archived