Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ladyscrapalot

My 1St Presentation

18 posts in this topic

I found a way to upload my video to Youtube. I just video taped it playing on my computer, so it's not a great copy. The odd thing is it showed the song that I used and that you can buy it from itunes. I can't wait to do another one.

Sorry, but I can't access it... I signed in to Scrap Girls and I signed in to YouTube and I get a message saying This Video is Private.

Now's it's working. Very nice presentation with beautiful photos! :)

Lovely and beautiful layouts, great job on the video. Thank you for sharing it!

Lovely job! I assumed those were professional photographs - he did a very good job. Great work on the out of bounds with the train! Thanks for sharing.

Great job with your first presentation - love all the layouts of the beautiful wedding!

Thank you for all your kind words ladies. It means more than you know.I don't have a lot of self confidence so I'm always second guessing myself. Y'all really made my day!

You did a great job... I loved your music choice - that's our song, and so just watching yours makes me want to go put one together for us. Thanks so much for sharing it!

thanks for your kind words! This wasn't our song when we got married but we really like it; although my husband like Van Morrison's cover better while I like Rod Stewart. lol You should totally do yours!