Knitting Needles, Crochet Needles, Sewing Items

Jenna

Would love to see a collection or a mini with these things in it. My mom does all kinds of knitting & crochet work & we both sew quite a bit for the kids. Even if it's just a little embellishment set I would love some knitting & crochet needles, thimbles, needles with thread, spools of thread, skeins of yarn, embroidery floss, pin cushion, etc...

NOW THAT's a great idea, jenna! Maybe one of our very talented designers will come along and see this - the crochet hooks I would love to along with some skeins of colorful yarn.

Belle you found such good ones! Sorry Jenna - I looked and couldn't find the one I remembered, maybe it's been retired?

At any rate, I understand what you mean and a realistic looking "needlecrafts" kit might be fun! :)

Oooh yes, great idea Jenna! I don't sew (not well anyway!) but I DO crochet and I would love a set with crochet hooks and yarn in it! And I guess knitting needles would be nice for other people too lol!!

ooh yes I could go for this, I think it's a great idea!

I also knit, crochet, tat and smock tho crochet is my fave especially in very fine thread so a kit about these crafts would go straight into my basket!

Add me also to this list of those wanting a kit with crochet items.

Is there a kit with cross stitch items?

• 7 months later...

I would also like a collection with knitting needles, crochet hooks and yarn. Maybe baskets. Maybe a template for knitting instructions, similar to recipe card templates.

I have this one in store but, alas, no knitting needles or yarn but you sure have given me some ideas here to add to this one

Sew Much More Collection

I'm another one who knits and crochets. Would love to see the things Sherri mentioned.

Looking forward to seeing what you might come up with Jo! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

A great collection. Very colours and papers and embellishments. With patterns available on the internet, it could be fun to maybe transfer some onto papers developed by the designers. Love knitting and crocheting in the winter. It keeps you warm.

I have this one in store but, alas, no knitting needles or yarn but you sure have given me some ideas here to add to this one

Sew Much More Collection

Archived