April 2012 Forum Game

Would it be possible to post the daily picks in a separate thread, so we don't have to scroll through everything to find them? I just got three more numbers, cuz I didn't see them at first! Just a thought. Thanks for bringing BINGO back!! :having-a-party:

When we post the words each day, we intentionally use a larger colored font to make it easier to distinguish between the official BINGO words we call and other regular posts. Hope this will be helpful to you. :)

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would it be possible to post the daily picks in a separate thread, so we don't have to scroll through everything to find them? I just got three more numbers, cuz I didn't see them at first! Just a thought. Thanks for bringing BINGO back!! :having-a-party:

When we post the words each day, we intentionally use a larger colored font to make it easier to distinguish between the official BINGO words we call and other regular posts. Hope this will be helpful to you. :)

Theresa is right...we do call the words in a large colored font, so it stands out easily among all the posts. If the chattiness gets out of hand, we can consider going back to the old format of having a separate post for just the daily words. Thanks for the suggestion!

Thank you, ladies! And again, I'm jumping the gun! I picked my list, and upon further reading of the rules, I'm not eligible for this first round. SO, I got all excited for nothing! Silly me, again! I was so excited that BINGO had started again, I just figured I'd jump in in the middle of the game!!! Sorry for being so lame today -- is it Monday!?! Have a great week all -- and hope someone wins soon, so I can play!!!!

~Shannon

Thank you, ladies! And again, I'm jumping the gun! I picked my list, and upon further reading of the rules, I'm not eligible for this first round. SO, I got all excited for nothing! Silly me, again! I was so excited that BINGO had started again, I just figured I'd jump in in the middle of the game!!! Sorry for being so lame today -- is it Monday!?! Have a great week all -- and hope someone wins soon, so I can play!!!!

~Shannon

Shannon, just send your card in so you will be eligible to play the next round. The second round will begin the day after the first round ends unless the round ends on a Saturday, in which case the second round will begin on the following Monday. HTH :)

Good plan Jane - I was hoping that if I didnt think about it it would go away. Hope your plan works better than mine!

I forgot to look yesterday and have a total of 5 :)

I chose spring cleaning Hilary---thought by choosing it somebody might want to come and do mine :rofl:

~Shannon

Thanks for the good wishes, Shannon. See you next round! :)

Archived