Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

April Showers

April 2012 Forum Game

505 posts in this topic

Would it be possible to post the daily picks in a separate thread, so we don't have to scroll through everything to find them? I just got three more numbers, cuz I didn't see them at first! Just a thought. Thanks for bringing BINGO back!! :having-a-party:

When we post the words each day, we intentionally use a larger colored font to make it easier to distinguish between the official BINGO words we call and other regular posts. Hope this will be helpful to you. :)

Would it be possible to post the daily picks in a separate thread, so we don't have to scroll through everything to find them? I just got three more numbers, cuz I didn't see them at first! Just a thought. Thanks for bringing BINGO back!! :having-a-party:

When we post the words each day, we intentionally use a larger colored font to make it easier to distinguish between the official BINGO words we call and other regular posts. Hope this will be helpful to you. :)

Theresa is right...we do call the words in a large colored font, so it stands out easily among all the posts. If the chattiness gets out of hand, we can consider going back to the old format of having a separate post for just the daily words. Thanks for the suggestion!

Thank you, ladies! And again, I'm jumping the gun! I picked my list, and upon further reading of the rules, I'm not eligible for this first round. SO, I got all excited for nothing! Silly me, again! I was so excited that BINGO had started again, I just figured I'd jump in in the middle of the game!!! Sorry for being so lame today -- is it Monday!?! Have a great week all -- and hope someone wins soon, so I can play!!!!

~Shannon

Thank you, ladies! And again, I'm jumping the gun! I picked my list, and upon further reading of the rules, I'm not eligible for this first round. SO, I got all excited for nothing! Silly me, again! I was so excited that BINGO had started again, I just figured I'd jump in in the middle of the game!!! Sorry for being so lame today -- is it Monday!?! Have a great week all -- and hope someone wins soon, so I can play!!!!

~Shannon

Shannon, just send your card in so you will be eligible to play the next round. The second round will begin the day after the first round ends unless the round ends on a Saturday, in which case the second round will begin on the following Monday. HTH :)

3 the first day and 1 today for a total of 4 --- I love BINGO even though I don't do very well with it!

Good plan Jane - I was hoping that if I didnt think about it it would go away. Hope your plan works better than mine!

I forgot to look yesterday and have a total of 5 :)

I chose spring cleaning Hilary---thought by choosing it somebody might want to come and do mine :rofl:

Round One

Day Three

3. April Showers

20. Chocolate

25. Daffodils

51. Pastels

55. Poetry

Another 4 today, that's ten in total for me.party-smiley-048.gif

We're tied, Valerie. I got 3 today for a total of 10.

~Shannon

Thanks for the good wishes, Shannon. See you next round! :)

We're tied, Valerie. I got 3 today for a total of 10.

WTG Joyce.

2 more for me today for a total of 6 for me.

Wow, Joyce and Valerie, you picked some good words I guess, lol! Up to 7 now for me. Good luck everyone!

3 for me today - total of 7 so far --- wowsers look at Valerie AND Joyce go :runningdog: I need to step it up a notch LOL!

I've got 8 so far----usually just sitting on 3 by now so doing well :rofl:

10 so far. Waiting for the next 5.