April 2012 Forum Game

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I can see we swapped one Theresa for another - "HI, Tiza!". I'm coming to the thread late today, wow what a difference from the last game. But, I can add my "zippo" "nada" to the others... :D

Sure you're on the same list, Tiza? Awwwwwwwww... We'd never fire YOU! :)

Well, I can see we swapped one Theresa for another - "HI, Tiza!". I'm coming to the thread late today, wow what a difference from the last game. But, I can add my "zippo" "nada" to the others... :D

I think I'm using the same list... unless I mistakenly typed Accounting or Taiko words instead of the Spring words :giggle_bear:

I think I'm using the same list... unless I mistakenly typed Accounting or Taiko words instead of the Spring words :giggle_bear:

:going-crazy:

Heehee! :D

Nah.. You're doing a great job - that last game was going all together too fast! :o

Archived