April 2012 Forum Game

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't have my list handy today -- so I won't be able to check until later...!! Hope everyone has a great day! Can't wait to go shopping!!!

~Shannon

Hi Shannon, though you are certainly welcome to play along for fun, please remember that according to the rules, each person can only win one round during the month.

BTW, Have fun shopping! :D

So, a question for Scrap Girls: Today is the 27th, and there are only two more days for Bingo draws, the 28th and the 30th, with no draw on Sunday. While it's possible someone will get 15 words in three draws, it's unlikely. Will you be increasing the draw frequency tomorrow or Monday to try to get a winner? (Here's hoping!)

So, a question for Scrap Girls: Today is the 27th, and there are only two more days for Bingo draws, the 28th and the 30th, with no draw on Sunday. While it's possible someone will get 15 words in three draws, it's unlikely. Will you be increasing the draw frequency tomorrow or Monday to try to get a winner? (Here's hoping!)

Hi Barbara, as you mentioned, it's possible, but unlikely that someone will get a Bingo in three draws, so yes, I do plan to increase the frequency on Monday. Stay tuned... ;)

Round 4 Day 2

3. April Showers

19. Chicks

36. Green Leaves

48. Open Windows

55. Poetry

Reminder: There will be no game play tomorrow (Sunday), and the game will resume on Monday. Also, Monday I will continue to post words at various times throughout the day until we have a winner. Good luck everyone! :daisy:

Round 4 Day 3

5. Azaleas

20. Chocolate

59. Rainbows

70.Spring Fever

80. Windy

Good luck everyone! :daisy:

Reminder: I will be calling words at various times throughout the day today until we have a winner!

Archived