April 2012 Forum Game

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHOO HOO!!! Hope all you ladies had a fabulous weekend! We got news that the offer we put on a house was accepted!!!! YEA!! Wow, what a great week I had -- BINGO win and we bought a house!!!! Hate that this game will be ending sometime today! BINGO is so much fun!!

I'm up to 8 already!!

~Shannon

WHOO HOO!!! Hope all you ladies had a fabulous weekend! We got news that the offer we put on a house was accepted!!!! YEA!! Wow, what a great week I had -- BINGO win and we bought a house!!!! Hate that this game will be ending sometime today! BINGO is so much fun!!

I'm up to 8 already!!

~Shannon

Congrats on the house Shannon! Glad to hear you had such a great week!

Though you are certainly welcome to play along for fun, please remember that according to the rules, each person can only win one round during the month.

Well, my grandson's LaCrosse game was cancelled due to rain on Sunday. Then my granddaughter was supposed to play LaCrosse today and she has a stye or something on her eye and it is swollen shut.

So.........sorry that I didn't get to see them play..............but now I get to play the speed round of Bingo.

I'm now up to 7.

teecee, I understand that I don't get to win again, but I LOVE to play BINGO! We've even got a game going at work right now!! It's just a fun way to "blow off steam" at the office! But here on the boards, this is competition!! ;)

Everyone have a great day!

~Shannon

teecee, I understand that I don't get to win again, but I LOVE to play BINGO! We've even got a game going at work right now!! It's just a fun way to "blow off steam" at the office! But here on the boards, this is competition!! ;)

Everyone have a great day!

~Shannon

Hope you have a great day too Shannon! :)

Archived