Hello...i Have A Question

Belle

Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety-one?

If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea... does that mean that one out of five enjoys it ?

Why do croutons come in airtight packages - aren't they just stale bread to begin with?

If people from Poland are called Poles, then why aren't people from Holland called Holes ?

If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled ?

Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist but a person who drives a race car is not called a racist ?

If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for ?

If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, then doesn't it follow that electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted,

cowboys deranged, models deposed, tree surgeons debarked, and dry cleaners depressed ?

Do Lipton Tea employees take 'coffee breaks?'

What hair colour do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men ? I have wondered this for years.

Thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks, so I wondered what do Chinese mothers use. Toothpicks?

Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office ? What are we supposed to do, write to them ? Why don't they just put their pictures on the postage stamps so

the mailmen can look for them while they deliver the mail ?

Is it true that you never really learn to swear until you learn to drive ?

If a cow laughed, would milk come out of her nose ?

As income tax time approaches, did you ever notice: When you put the two words 'The ' and 'IRS' together, it spells 'THEIRS'?

Archived