Congratulations Jaymee! (Luckyladybug)!

CRS

Member of the Month: April 2012

Congratulations Jaymee (luckyladybug)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Jaymee as the Member of the Month for April!

Jaymee has made a big impact at Scrap Girls. Since joining in March 2011, Jaymee has encouraged others to get healthy in the Scrap Girls Health Club Forum, completed many challenges and offers up prayers for others. Thank you so much for making Scrap Girls the fun and friendly purple place that it is!

Jaymee will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

When you have a few minutes Jaymee, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

Wow! I did NOT see this coming! What a fantastic honor. I've enjoyed getting to know so many friends who have worn the MOM crown, and I am so humbled and honored to be among their ranks.

I'd like to thank the academy..... LOL! Seriously, thank you Scrapgirls Team. You have no idea how much of a difference you have all made in my life. Participating in our Purple Neighborhood has been one of the most positive experiences in my life. The sense of community, the creative energy, the positive encouragements, all tied up in a purple ribbon! What could be sweeter?

I started digi-scrapping after my second shoulder surgery. I was very frustrated with my loss of dexterity, and my traditional paper scrapping had all but come to halt. Digital scrapping was a perfect solution, although I was very dubious at first. I saw it as a kind of a weak substitute for the creative expression I had enjoyed. Virtually everything I learned about digital I learned through Ro's 15 Things You Need to Know..., Scrapbook Secrets Revealed, and More Scrapbook Secrets Revealed. After working through these great resources I learned that not only could I do everything I could do non-digitally, I could do so much more! This layout really expresses my creative discovery!

Look What I Can Do!

Did you know the Scrapgirls team is among the finest group of eduators in 21st century skills? I recently resumed my career as a high school teacher after a 14 year hiatus to raise my two sons. I suddenly found myself teaching tech savvy students in a digital world. Who knew my secret scrapping passion would equip with such much needed interactive technology skills. I was able to jump right in to deep water and swim, thanks to my Scrapgirls tech training! LOL! I've even built my own Moodle, hosting discussion forums among my students!

Thanks to everyone who helps to make this Purple Place Possible! You are all great friends!

Jaymee - CONGRATULATIONS!! What a wonderful, wonderful choice for MOM. You are truly such a dear and a good friend to. What an asset you are to this site and anyone who knows you. I'm glad to call you a friend. Thanks for all the help, cheer and lovely layouts-to-look-at you send my way! YAY! ")

Jaymee! How did your post sneak in ahead of mine - because I'm so slow and so long! So very happy for you and I enjoyed your lovely acceptance speech.. But, right now it looks like you got the hook onstage - oops! Something got cut off your post I think. :D Seriously - enjoy your very -deserving month! Marilyn :)

I am sooooo happy to hear that you are MOM, Jaymee! Congratulations! So well deserved! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

What a wonderful honour and so deserved. It's a fantastic month and everyone makes you feel so special.(Which you are) Enjoy your time with that sparkly crown on your head. WTG Kay

Archived