Congratulations Jaymee! (Luckyladybug)!

CRS

What a deserving winner!! Every profile I visit I see Jaymee's little Lucky Ladybug name and smiley face... she makes sure to check in and brighten everyone's day and she always has a kind word and a smile to share... Jaymee is so generous with her praise and compliments and I always smile when I see her here, wear your crown with pride Jaymee, this is a well deserved honour!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jaymee! Just wanted to say I loved reading your interview in the NL this morning and I really like how you scrapped your photo! You made me laugh with your "take" on housework and I've always loved that layout of yourself best too! Wonderful, Jaymee and thanks for sharing parts of you... Hope you are enjoying your month - that crown surely looks lovely on you! :D

Jaymee, It was nice to read what you shared in your interview in the newsletter. Congratulations. :i-love-it:

I sooooo enjoyed reading the article in this morning's newsletter about you, Jaymee!

Fabulous photo! I love it!

You're looking mighty beautiful in your crown and I know that you've added alot of sparkle to it this month as you always do here!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived