April Swap Crop Sign Up

CRS

Hello Swappers! This month's theme is "Change". You can take this in any direction you would like. It's completely up to you!!!

To sign up, all you need to do is post in this thread that you want to be included before Friday April 6th. On Saturday, April 7th, I'll start a new thread with the partners listed. Just PM your partners, get their photos and scrap away! The reveal day will be April 28th. You can send as many photos as you'd like, but only one layout is required!

I have so much change going on around me, it's crazy, lol. But I'm not sure if I have photos....I'm kicking myself fo not taking photos of our most recent home improvement.

Swappers:

Jane

Joyce

Belle

Valerie

AnnBK

Jody

cherryyllaann

Carol

Jenna

Nicole

Nica

Nan

Lena

Sheryl

As much as I hate to, I will have to sit this one out ... too many projects going on here at home! I can count on one hand the number of swap crops I've missed since I first joine ... boohooo!!

I'm excited and anxious to get going! What's the process? Does your partner let you know what they want or do you just get the pics and go with it!

I'm excited and anxious to get going! What's the process? Does your partner let you know what they want or do you just get the pics and go with it!

The theme is Change. They send you their photos and you scrap them. They can include journaling, too. Other than that, you just go with what comes to you creatively. Once in awhile, members have a special request, but it's not that common.

I'm post a new thread with the partners!

Archived