Hybrid Card Swap Partners

CRS

Hello Hybrid Card Swappers!! Below is a list of partners. Contact your partners to find out what 2 types of cards they would like you to make for them and their mailing address. You will be making cards for the person below you on the list and receiving cards from the person above you. Make 2 cards, whatever your partner requests!! Since I'll be working non-stop to get the house on the market before May 1st, I'm going to have to sit this one out....bummer!

Partners:

Sherry Lynn(Sherry)

Podiumchick (Kim)

Bride (Lei)

Diannecp (Dianne)

CreativeSparkle (Wendee)

Butterfly Kisses (Karen)

AnnBK (Ann)

Tinkerbell11 (Shannon)

Nicolen9708 (Nicole)

yellowrose (Sheryl)

Don't hesitate to ask any questions and have fun!!!

I am so excited for you all! I really wish I could have done it this time, but I have to pack away all my supplies until after the house sells. My realtor is a stickler for making the house look bigger, i.e...no clutter!

Am determined not to wait till the last minute this time. We'll see if I can manage that. Looking forward to creating something special for Wendee!

• 3 weeks later...

:2468who-do-we-appreciate: My cards for Kim are done - well mostly done - I might need to do some tweaking/bling-i-fying BUT at least the main portion of the cards are done! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Bling-i-fying.....I love that!

Dianne - your cards are going in today's mail. What fun I had with these!! Can't wait until you get them :-)

Mine are going in the mail today to Wendee (sorry i spelled your name wrong on the envelope)! I think I had the most fun making these yet!

I just opened mine from Sherry. I LOVE THEM!! How beautiful! Thank you so much!

And now to put Lei's in the mail. I would not allow myself to open Sherry's envelope until I was done cutting and pasting!

Kim I am so glad to hear that you like them AND I had to smile that you didn't allow yourself to open the envelope until you had Lei's cut and pasted!

I just opened mine from Sherry. I LOVE THEM!! How beautiful! Thank you so much!

And now to put Lei's in the mail. I would not allow myself to open Sherry's envelope until I was done cutting and pasting!

Kim I am so glad to hear that you like them AND I had to smile that you didn't allow yourself to open the envelope until you had Lei's cut and pasted!

Yeah, it's called "motivation". :disappearing-smilie:

I hope mine make it to Wendee in time. Like a goof, I forgot she said a Mother's Day card and I forgot she lived in Utah (and me in PA). Got them in the regular mail Monday am . . . whew. I received Lei's cards the other day and they are classic Lei - just beautiful!!

I just received Karen's creations today...only one word for them...WOW!! I hope you have photos to post, Karen. If you don't let me know and I'll snap some before I send them off to their lucky recipient..if I can bear to part with them!

I just received Karen's creations today...only one word for them...WOW!! I hope you have photos to post, Karen. If you don't let me know and I'll snap some before I send them off to their lucky recipient..if I can bear to part with them!

Ann - I am so glad they arrived and that you like them. I took photos & I am about to get them posted. Not certain how good they are but they should be fine. Thanks for the offer to photo them - I have forgotten before :)!

I should have gotten mine in the mail sooner but sent them out priority today. Sherry, you should have them Wednesday.

Archived