April Swap Crop Partners

CRS

I still haven't found any photos to send - I am working a good bit on sports pics for this season & it's been pretty busy. I will try to get some together soon. I am so sorry I am not on the ball this time!

I think that is the fastest I've ever done a layout. I saw Joyce's photos and knew just what to do. I've left a space for a quote or journalling depending on what Joyce would like.

Sheryl, we usually try to wait until reveal day to post the layouts and send them to our partners at the same time. At least that's what I do. If I don't send the full res copy right away, I tend to forget! I'm down to the final tweaking on some beautiful photos that Cheryll Ann sent, just a few shadows and minor touches.

I was waiting till I was ready for bed to post as it was closer to 6pm your time... but then I see everyone else is loading so I don't feel so bad... I may sleep in tomorrow and don't want Valerie to be left the only one without a swap... :-(

I did a double for Ben:

RHS

LHS

Thanks again Carla for a great month!!

Here is Page 1 for Ann. I'm having trouble uploading Page 2 to the gallery. I'll keep trying.

Hope you like this Ann. If there is anything you would like changed, just let me know.

Greece Page One

Don't even think of changing a single thing! I love everything about and can't wait to see the companion page.

Archived