Flip-Pal Warrantyquestion

loony

Getting ready to order the flip-pal. Looking through the forums I know a lot of you have them. Has anyone had any problems with them? Going back and forth on getting the extended warranty. Thank you Marij for the suggestion.

Debbie

I haven;t had any problems with my Flip Pal either - it's one of my favorite purchases and I just love it - don't use it as often as I thought I would but it sure is a handy dandy piece of my habit of geek-ism! I'd buy it again in a heartbeat, Don't know much about the warrnaty thought

Getting ready to order the flip-pal. Looking through the forums I know a lot of you have them. Has anyone had any problems with them? Going back and forth on getting the extended warranty. Thank you Marij for the suggestion.

Debbie

You're very welcome and I'm glad it's working out for you!

Haven't had any problems with mine at all. (knock on wood! :) )

Also - I think Sara called to ask a question once and said they were very helpful in customer service. As I recall, she told me she and the guy were on a first-name basis!

Good luck....

You're very welcome and I'm glad it's working out for you!

Haven't had any problems with mine at all. (knock on wood! :) )

Also - I think Sara called to ask a question once and said they were very helpful in customer service. As I recall, she told me she and the guy were on a first-name basis!

Good luck....

I did the same, even though it turned out to be something that was my error. They were great about the email support!

Archived