High Noon Crop

April Showers

Join me, April Showers, for the Mischief Days edition of the High Noon Crop today at 9 am Pacific, 10 am Mountain, 11 am Central and Noon Eastern Time for the East Coast High Noon Crop. All coasts and time zones are welcome! These crops are designed to allow you to work on your own photos and themes simply giving participants a one hour goal and a fun, new challenge each week.

On April 11th we're doing a Humor Challenge! Use a funny photo, tell a funny story, or share a family inside joke! Show your sense of humor on your page!

Create your layout and upload it to the special High Noon Crop and Challenge Gallery OR the Mischief Days Gallery. Either one is fine! You'll be amazed what you can get done in just one hour, but there is no High Noon Sheriff timing you! Hope to see you in the chat room!

Here is my page. Favorite Toys and the other side which is really for next week... They are both re-do's of photos I'd scrapped earlier, but I wanted them to work together in my 1997 album.

I can make this!!!!!

D'oh! I worked out the time zone wrong... 5 time zones is confusing!!! I doubt I will be there cos it will be 1.30am here then... :monstercry:

But I made a fun page :-)

And another, and NOW I am off to bed... Jane, I just saw you on here, shouldn't YOU be in bed too!!!!?!?!?!

Archived