Mischief Days Word Art/quote Challenge And Chat

PBarnes

Come join Pat (PBarnes) for the Quote/Word Art Challenge Crop at 6pm. Including a quote on your layout can be a touching and meaningful addition.

Our phrase for today is "Mischief Maker." We all have mischief makers in our lives, whether they are our kids or grandkids, spouse, or pets. Create your own word art with the phrase to add to your layout. Post your layouts in the Mischief Days 2012 gallery by midnight Mountain Time tonight for a chance to win a prize from the Boutique by random draw. You can post a link here in this thread to make sure I find your layout.

You can do your layout anytime today or you can wait until the chat where I will share with you some ideas for creating your own word art.

I can't wait to see who creates mischief in your life! Here is my layout: Mischief Maker

The winner for this challenge, by random draw, is lorac (Carol)! Congratulations Carol! You have won an AYO Embellie set, Alpha or Word Art. Make your choice and send it in an email to hello@scrapgirls.com and include:

1. Name of the event

2. When the event was

3. What you won

What time is the chat? Is it today? Oh, sorry - I will check the schedule, thanks. Love your LO pat! :)

The time is listed in the subtitle of the post - 6pm MT

OOPS! so dark on my screen I couldn't see it! thanks theresa! :D

Woo Hoo! I won the challenge. Thanks to whomever, randomly, picked my name. Now to make a choice for my prize. Guess I'll go check in the boutique for something that I don't already have.

Archived