Here's the Challenge:
Pick an Alpha or Font that represents your favorite piece of CLOTHING
Pick an Alpha or Font that represents your favorite SEASON
Pick an Alpha or Font that represents your SCRAPPING STYLE
Pick an Alpha or Font that represents HOW YOUR BEST FRIEND WOULD DESCRIBE YOU
Pick an Alpha or Font that represents HOW YOU'D LIKE OTHERS TO SEE YOU
Pick an Alpha or Font that MAKES YOU SMILE
Now use the Alpha/Fonts you chose as above to make your Sigge. If you Have less than 6 letters, Choose the ones you like best. You may add anything else you'd like to your siggie (embells, papers, styles, actions, etc).
Check out my Siggie to read an explanation of how I chose my Alphas. Feel free to ask questions in this thread.
General Info on siggies:
Max size of siggie for posting at SG: 225 x 225 pixels
Format: PNG (allows transparency)
Upload: to the Mischief Days 2012 Gallery and be sure to credit the items you used.
Once your layout is up this is how you add it to your signature:
- Go to the top right corner where your screen name is and click on it. Choose Settings.
- In Your Options click on Profile.
- In Profile click on "change signature"
- This opens up an editor just like the ones you use when posting on the messageboard. Put your curser in the white area, and click on the icon that looks like a little white square poloroid. That will bring up a dialog box asking for an url. This is where you paste that Code you copied earlier.
- Click Insert Image. And then Save Changes.