Mischievous Siggy Chat/challenge

B&K Mom

Join Debbie (B&K Mom) for a special Mischief Days Siggy Chat/Challenge. Come learn how to use your own software (PSE/PSCS/PSP and maybe others) to make a custom signature that reflects who you are....or who you want people to thing you are! LOL! If you've never made a siggie, come join in the fun. We'll also review the steps to add your new siggie to your Forum Profile, so it shows on your posts in the Forums and Galleries! Don't think for eve a minute that there won't be a little mischief in this chat! disappearing-smilie.gif See you in the Chat room!

Here's the Challenge:

Pick an Alpha or Font that represents your favorite piece of CLOTHING

Pick an Alpha or Font that represents your favorite SEASON

Pick an Alpha or Font that represents your SCRAPPING STYLE

Pick an Alpha or Font that represents HOW YOUR BEST FRIEND WOULD DESCRIBE YOU

Pick an Alpha or Font that represents HOW YOU'D LIKE OTHERS TO SEE YOU

Pick an Alpha or Font that MAKES YOU SMILE

Now use the Alpha/Fonts you chose as above to make your Sigge. If you Have less than 6 letters, Choose the ones you like best. You may add anything else you'd like to your siggie (embells, papers, styles, actions, etc).

Check out my Siggie to read an explanation of how I chose my Alphas. Feel free to ask questions in this thread.

General Info on siggies:

Max size of siggie for posting at SG: 225 x 225 pixels

Format: PNG (allows transparency)

Upload: to the and be sure to credit the items you used.

Once your layout is up this is how you add it to your signature:

1. Go to the top right corner where your screen name is and click on it. Choose Settings.
  2. In Your Options click on Profile.
  3. In Profile click on "change signature"
  4. This opens up an editor just like the ones you use when posting on the messageboard. Put your curser in the white area, and click on the icon that looks like a little white square poloroid. That will bring up a dialog box asking for an url. This is where you paste that Code you copied earlier.
  5. Click Insert Image. And then Save Changes.
  6. TA-DA! :)

Archived