Whack-An-April!

PBarnes

We can't have a special Scrap Girls Event without a Whack-A-Somebody game! So, today we're going to Whack April, our illustrious Message Board Manager and Layout Artist. Download the photo below by clicking on it to get the full size image and then right clicking on it and saving it to your computer and use it in a fun layout. Anything goes as long as it's not obscene or down right rude. ;)

Post your layouts in the Mischief Days gallery by midnight April 14th to be eligible for one of two $10 gift certificates to the Boutique for the funniest layouts.

Let's all Whack-An-April!!

Oh no, poor April!

What? Everyone isn't going to turn me into a beautiful princess? ohmy.gif

lol...sadly, I don't have any princess supplies...lizards, frogs, and cowboys I do have...hmmm...

Gosh, thanks for pointing me here, Diane! I am honored as there were so many GREAT interpretations that made me laugh outloud!

Thanks April for being such a good sport - no, you did not whack hard - it was a "wee" whack as you said and you can see I'm still smiling in the pic! :)

I laughed that you and Thomas picked a witch and an angel - but please note everyone I did NOT name my LO "Witch" (April did!) - oh, april couldn't think of you that way! :D

Congratulations to Valerie and to everyone for contributing such smiles... :D