Recipe Swap - April 2012

April Showers

The only thing mischievous about this post is that I'm posting it half a day early.biggrin.gif

It is time for our April Recipe Swap and this month the theme is Breakfast & Brunch. Dig through your recipe boxes and cookbooks for a tried and true recipe to share with us.

• To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - 1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sgaprilshowers@gmail.com by midnight Monday, April 23rd.
  • It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (AprilShowers_Granola) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe.
  • Tuesday, April 24th, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

Ask any questions you may have in this thread.

You may post your recipes in the Recipe Swap Gallery.

A note on all the recipe swaps:

Today I finally had some of the different swaps printed and have put them in albums for me and my daughters. Still have a lot to print, and Costco is grouchy about the coupons.:P They look so pretty in the albums and printed out so nice. Thanks everyone. I enjoy looking at them.

Here is my recipe http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/132134-hashbrown-casserole/ Maybe someone can tell me how to change this link to say name of recipe?

Sheryl, instead of inserting the link as text, you can do this:

2. Type the name of the recipe as your text
  3. Highlight that text and click the Insert Link button (looks like 3 links of a chain - next to the smiley)
  4. Paste the full link in the box that opens
  5. Click Insert Link when you're done

That should underline the recipe name and make it a link to your recipe. HTH.

Archived