Scraplift Chat-Mischief Days Edition Thursday 11 Am Mst

SodScrap

HAPPY MISCHIEF DAYS!!

Please join me, Conda (aka SodScrap) THURSDAY (4/12) at 11:00 AM MST in the chat room for the Mischief Days Edition of the Scraplift Chat!!

So, what is Scraplifting?

Scraplifting is when you use a specific layout to inspire you. You can follow the entire layout or you can take one thing (like the text, positioning of elements, colors, number of photos, etc) and lift just that part.

Is Scraplifting bad?

No! BUT you must remember to give the other layout or designer credit.The best way to do that here at Scrap Girls is to add a link to their layout in the area where you list your products used, and to say who they are. Also you should NOT submit your layout for publication without first receiving permission from the original designer.

Today's challenge to to choose a layout to scraplift from one of the following Designers or Layout Artists.

I used items from four different designers on my layout and they are:

Amanda Fraijo-Tobin

Brandy Murry

Jen Reed

Sarah Batdorf

Layout Artist:

Amy Flanagan

Cheri Thieleke

Joyce Schardt

After you complete your layout, post it in the Mischief Days 2012 Gallery with the word Scraplift in the title. And don't forget to link your page to this thread so we can all oooh and aaaaah over it!

Everyone who posts a Scraplift LO by MIDNIGHT MST 4/12/2012 will be entered into our prize drawing for a Brush Set: Brushes

See you tomorrow!!

Those designers & layout artists have so many awesome layouts, I don't know how I'm going to choose which to scraplift!!!!

oh...I KNOW!!!!! Good luck!

Ditto that! How WILL we ever choose just one!

Great chat ladies!!! Can't wait to see the rest of your creations! Remember you can do a layout at any time, even if you didn't attend the chat. Layouts have to be posted by midnight MT tonight to be included for the prize drawing!!!

AND THE WINNER IS:

Arizona Girl you have won a brush set!! I sent you a pm with the details on how to claim your prize!! Let me know if you have any questions.

Remember you can still create and post your scraplift layout at any time even though the rpize has been awarded!

Thank you to all who participated!

AND THE WINNER IS:

Arizona Girl you have won a brush set!! I sent you a pm with the details on how to claim your prize!! Let me know if you have any questions.

Remember you can still create and post your scraplift layout at any time even though the rpize has been awarded!

Thank you to all who participated!

Congrats Tas and oh, Conda, I just love your new photo! Very pretty!

Archived