What's New Today?

Good morning everyone! WOO HOO! We have Mischief Days, Boutique Day and a SALE all wrapped into one. It doesn’t get much better than this! I’ll have some errands to run a little later this morning, but I’ll be back. Try not to get into too much mischief while I’m gone… :monkeydance:

Have fun shopping!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just popping in to say good morning and happy MISCHIEF making! LOL

Good morning Syndee! I'm loving the new goodies your brought us - thank you!

Good Morning Theresa!!! Why, whatever do you mean...we would NEVER get into any mischief...

Morning Conda! Now, you wouldn't tell any little fibs would you? :giggle_bear:

Oh...Syndee, does this mean you have been working in the boutique this morning???

Oh...Syndee, does this mean you have been working in the boutique this morning???

You bet! AND I am trying to create some mischief along the way! LOL

Oh gosh Syndee. You keep me poor. I tell myself that's enough for a while then you come along and tempt me......AGAIN. Love your Super 7, such a gorgeous colour combination, and your Easy page Pro, so pretty and soft. Both are in my basket. Darn it. Thank you for your beautiful work though, I love it. Kay

Oh gosh Syndee. You keep me poor. I tell myself that's enough for a while then you come along and tempt me......AGAIN. Love your Super 7, such a gorgeous colour combination, and your Easy page Pro, so pretty and soft. Both are in my basket. Darn it. Thank you for your beautiful work though, I love it. Kay

You are so welcome!

Here's a great value pack from Elisha! Thanks Elisha!!

EBA_ValuePack_ViaDolorosa_MKTG_150.jpgValue Pack: Via Dolorosa

Thanks for pointing this out, Theresa!

Gals, with this great sale, did you know that you can get this Value Pack with 3 products for LESS than the regular price of the collection by itself? I just realized that when pricing it out.

Here's a great value pack from Elisha! Thanks Elisha!!

EBA_ValuePack_ViaDolorosa_MKTG_150.jpgValue Pack: Via Dolorosa

Thanks for pointing this out, Theresa!

Gals, with this great sale, did you know that you can get this Value Pack with 3 products for LESS than the regular price of the collection by itself? I just realized that when pricing it out.

How awesome is that????

Thanks for well..thanks for everything...LOL Luv you gals!!

I thought I was gonna be busy today and told Jeroen I would not have time to make apple pie for his botanical meeting tomorrow. But because of Angie, all those botanists and photographers get pie. YAY for Angie!

Have fun making mischief!! Waa haa haa!

Archived