Mischief Days Darts Game

teecee

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marilyn, there are a few things you could do:

You could just go back through the thread (so far there is only a little over one page to check) and write down the numbers that have already been picked.

You could copy/paste the chart from the opening post onto a Notepad or Word document and delete the numbers that have been picked.

You could print the chart out and cross off the numbers that have been picked. HTH

Marilyn, there are a few things you could do:

You could just go back through the thread (so far there is only a little over one page to check) and write down the numbers that have already been picked.

You could copy/paste the chart from the opening post onto a Notepad or Word document and delete the numbers that have been picked.

You could print the chart out and cross off the numbers that have been picked. HTH

thanks theresa and for the heads-up on your answer here. Appreciate it!

I'd usually make a list, but right then had come on in the middle of the game and didn't have enough time to deal with it all. Frustrtating - want to play EVERYTHING, scrap, chat, write storylines.... Oh, and I do have to do real-life things too? Shame, I'd rather just stay here all day - heehee...........

Seriously off to figure out some #'s and thanks so much for the help! :)

39, 66, 103

:2468who-do-we-appreciate: Congratulations BethLang! #103 has a regular paper template set under it!

Email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com with your prize choice and be sure to let her know you won it playing the darts game today

What a fun idea! I'm throwing my darts at 42, 66 and 98.

I just spotted BethLang's post, sent a minute before mine. Can I re-shoot my dart? I picked 66 just like she did.

Because you were obviously posting at the same time, you may throw one more dart. :)

Down to two prizes still hidden someplace... :disappearing-smilie:

Oh, man - I saw you posted on the MB, Theresa... But, I guess that means I didn't win? :(

heehee......

I'm afraid you didn't Marilyn :(

I just spotted BethLang's post, sent a minute before mine. Can I re-shoot my dart? I picked 66 just like she did.

Because you were obviously posting at the same time, you may throw one more dart. :)

Thanks so much for another dart! I'll shoot at 81.

Thanks so much for another dart! I'll shoot at 81.

:congrats3: Sue! #81 has an AYO Zoom Pages kit hidden under it!

Email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com with your prize choice and be sure to let her know you won it playing the darts game today

Just back from errands. Have to do something besides mischief today. I'll throw my darts at 11, 51 and 91

Sorry Karen - no prizes hidden under any of those numbers :(

Archived