April Atc Swap

Elisha

This month we're continuing with the "about me" series. I've really enjoyed getting to know you better with this series!

This month, I want to find out more with:

My favorite color

You can do as many cards as you like - with different colors, or the same color. But I've got a challenge for you!

You may use only ONE color on your card. It can be different shades of the same color, but it must be monochromatic. If you use a photo - you must recolor it to match. So if you use blue - I want to see you with blue hair and a blue face! Stretch yourself!!!

You have a month to complete the challenge and you can do as many as you like. Cards are due Wednesday, May 9. Post your ATC in the ATC Challenge & Swap gallery. Then email a full resolution to me at scrapgirl.elisha@gmail.com. I will post a new challenge on May 10.

If you're looking for products to help you with this challenge, check out these for inspiration:

ScrapSimple Craft Templates: Artist Trading Cards

Assemble Your Own: Artist Trading Cards

ATC Backgrounds Paper Biggie

Assemble Your Own: Conversation Cards

Looking forward to getting to know each of you better and seeing what you all come up with. Have Fun!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a very silly idea...so silly that I won't even try it. Must think of something that's reasonable.

LOL! Ann, why be reasonable?

Oooooooooooh I love this challenge Elisha --- I can seeing doing several ATC's because --- well because I have a few favorite colors :disappearing-smilie:

Oh my goodness Ann - I didn't realize we had to be reasonable hmmmmmm might have to rethink my plans LOL!

I have a very silly idea...so silly that I won't even try it. Must think of something that's reasonable.

I think unreasonable would qualify as art.

:disappearing-smilie: :disappearing-smilie: :disappearing-smilie: I've been as slow as a turtle lately but I'll get to my ATC soon! April is going by way too quickly and we just had a brand new addition to our family so maybe I'll do a baby blue ATC since my Granddaughter just had a precious little boy!

Do you have to sign up somewhere to take part in this or can anyone join in during the month?

I would enjoy making an ATC with my favourite colour.

Archived