April Atc Swap

Elisha

Do you have to sign up somewhere to take part in this or can anyone join in during the month?

I would enjoy making an ATC with my favourite colour.

Hi Anne-Marie, you don't have to sign up anyplace, but you may want to review Elisha's opening post for some guidelines. Just in case you need more info, I copied and pasted this from an older post:

Create your ATC with your interpretation of the theme. Your original ATC file should be 3.5 inches x 2.5 inches or 1050 pixels x 750 pixels (can be portrait or landscape orientation) at 300 pixels per inch. Be sure to sign and date your. Post your ATC to the gallery here, as well, to share with all of our members.

For uploading to the gallery, save a copy of your ATC at 72 dpi jpeg, then upload. Be sure to share the link in the current ATC thread so we can leave you some love.

Let us know if you have any more questions - we'd love to have you join in! :)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thankyou Theresa for answering my question. I hope to make an ATC for this as I enjoy playing with my favourite colour.

I'm a little embarrased - it's almost the end of April and I haven't done even one yet.....I will, this weekend!

Get working there, Sarah! (picture a whip cracking here.) You are my go-to ATC gal! The one I try to be almost as good as. You've got to make an ATC for us this month. :D

I'm a little embarrased - it's almost the end of April and I haven't done even one yet.....I will, this weekend!

Get working there, Sarah! (picture a whip cracking here.) You are my go-to ATC gal! The one I try to be almost as good as. You've got to make an ATC for us this month. :D

:) :) I so needed that! You are soooo sweet! Thank you. I worked on one last night and it just wasn't what I wanted it to be - they usually come faster than I can do them - :) :)

Well, I haven't been feeling very creative lately and I did try - I really did! My favorite, most favorite color in the whole world is blue but even when I see it I can never decide if I really, really want to be blue, use blue, color blue, buy blue or get another color so I found the perfect little poem that kind of says how I feel about all colors! Enjoy! Sorry I'm not so creative! My favorite colors

I have NEVER felt such a complete creative blank...I just can't come up with a way to do this! And everyone's cards are just so beautiful!

I sooooo know the feeling, Ann! But you can do it!

Perhaps I have not understood the challenge. I thought it was monochromatic....all one color. Now I'm seeing cards in the gallery that include a range of colors, plus black and white, with one color emphasized. Now that, I can do!

Perhaps I have not understood the challenge. I thought it was monochromatic....all one color. Now I'm seeing cards in the gallery that include a range of colors, plus black and white, with one color emphasized. Now that, I can do!

YAY! Ann!

Yes, I gave that challenge. But you can interpret the theme however you want! It's supposed to be fun, not stressful. Let's see what you come up with, Ann!

Yes, I gave that challenge. But you can interpret the theme however you want! It's supposed to be fun, not stressful. Let's see what you come up with, Ann!

Oops! I guess I didn't read it quite right either then, Elisha! :disappearing-smilie: :disappearing-smilie: But then I've been known not to read so carefully! :disappearing-smilie:

I hope it's not too late to add another! I'm loving seeing all these wonderful colors and wanted to add WHITE

Not too late Diane - according to the opening post, they're not due until the 9th. BTW, I saw your WHITE, and I love it - LYSL :)

Archived