April Atc Swap

Elisha

OK, Ladies - today's the deadline! If you haven't gotten your cards to me, please do so right away! I'm gonna give you the rest of tonight. I'll send the files out in the morning, if I can. Otherwise it will be early afternoon. Then as soon as I have those out, I'll post the new challenge!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, Ladies - today's the deadline! If you haven't gotten your cards to me, please do so right away! I'm gonna give you the rest of tonight. I'll send the files out in the morning, if I can. Otherwise it will be early afternoon. Then as soon as I have those out, I'll post the new challenge!

Uh-oh, did I miss something? The OP says the deadline is May 9. It's really ok if the deadline is today - I've done two and sent you the hi-res copies. ;)

Uh-oh, did I miss something? The OP says the deadline is May 9. It's really ok if the deadline is today - I've done two and sent you the hi-res copies. ;)

oops, you're right! I must have put it wrong in my calendar. Ok - you've got another week - you can still do more!!!!

oops, you're right! I must have put it wrong in my calendar. Ok - you've got another week - you can still do more!!!!

YAY! Now I just have to try to fit time for another one into my schedule lol. Thanks Elisha!

Archived