Making Mischief Template Chat - 7Pm Mt

tiza126

Join Theresa (Tiza126) for a special Mischief Days Template Chat!! Bring your favorite layout/album template to the chat, but be prepared for some mischievous twists and alterations!

See you in the Chat Room at 7 PM MT!

P.S. The Mischief Days boutique sale is a great time to stock up on new templates too:

Album Templates

Layout Templates

Mischief Template Requirements:

Start with any layered album, page, or layout template.

1) Rotate the template 90 degrees to the left or 90 degrees to the right

2) Add 2 more photos to the template, or remove 2 photos from the template

3) Add some kind of page border, edge, or trim to the background.

When you finish your layout using this altered template, post your layout to the Mischief Days 2012 Gallery by 9am MT Saturday to be eligible to win a prize!! Please add a link to the original template set into the description of the layout.

I won't be at the chat, 2am for me. When is the deadline and will I have time to get one on tomorrow?

I'd like to know that too, Belle, sounds like an interesting challenge.

We have a winner!!

Congratulations Benita (benjimum)!!! Your layout was the lucky one randomly selected from the gallery! You win a brand new SS Album Template!!

(Email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com and tell her that you won an Album Template from the Template challenge)

Thanks everyone for participating! You all did a great job altering your templates and scrapping with them. I wish I could give you all a prize.

WOW! Thats so exciting! I was gone all morning as it was my writng groups morning and I just got home. Great news to come home too! Thanks so much! I will email Angie! :having-a-party:

ps... my son thinks its cool too since its his page!

Archived