Mischief Days Word Search

PBarnes

Today you get to do a Scrap Girls Forum Word Search!

There are two ways to play since some of you may not have scanners. Here's how you can join in the fun:

1. Right click on the image with your mouse and choose copy, then paste in into an editing program and print the game image. Circle all the words, scan the page, save it as a jpg and email it to games@scrapgirls.com with Word Search in the subject line by Midnight Mountain Time Saturday April 14th.

2. Right click on the image with your mouse and choose copy, then paste it into your graphics program. Use a brush or your favorite drawing tool to mark the words. You can simply draw a straight line through the word by clicking on the first letter, holding down the shift key and then clicking on the last letter. Once you have marked all the words, save it as a jpg and email it to games@scrapgirls.com with Word Search in the subject line by Midnight Mountain Time Saturday April 14th.

Be sure to include your screenname somewhere on your email when you send your entry in.

If you get a correctly completed game sent in by the deadline, you will be in a drawing for a $10 gift certificate to the Boutique.

The winner, by random draw of those that sent in completed games, is PolkaDot! You've won a $10 Gift Certificate to the Boutique. Send an email to Angie at games@scrapgirls.com and let her know what you've won and what you won it for.

SG-Mischief2012-WordSearch_72.jpg

Word List:

Album, Alpha, Arrange, Blend, Border, Brad, Brush, Button, Camera, Clip, Cluster, Computer, Copy, Curl, Cut, Embellishment, Events, Fade, Fantasy, File, Flower, Journaling, Layer, Layout, Lens, Mask, Memories, Moments, Month, Move, Paper, Photo, Presentation, Ribbon, Software, Stack, Template, Torn, Wordart, Year

Woo Hoo, THANK YOU! What a fun way to start the week!! I enjoyed doing the word search, too. I must say, I was amazed by how quickly some people got their search finished. Smart Scrap Girls! It took me a bit longer....I couldn't find "stack" for anything, but finally on Sunday it appeared in a haze.

Thanks again!

Archived