Saturday Color Challenge Chat - Mischief Edition

tiza126

Join Theresa (Tiza126) for a special Mischief Week Color Challenge Chat!! Watch the Message Board for the Color Challenge, then come to the chat and find out what mischief we'll be adding to the challenge.

See you in the Chat Room bright & early at 6 am!

MISCHIEF CHALLENGE:

Take the first letter of your first name (so T for Theresa), and find it on the color wheel. That color must be the dominant color of your layout:

post-14425-0-25418800-1334405527_thumb.png

When you finish your layout, it can be posted in the Mischief Days 2012 Gallery!

Here is mine: Class of 2002

I think I'll use my Screen Name of lorac and use Orange for the layout. Or I might use green for Carol. Or I might use both just for mischief. Bwahahahahaha!

I like your pink umbrella - maybe you could make it orange for the layout? Bwahahahahahaha!

Or maybe orange snow with your bare feet? (can you tell I'm not really awake yet?)

S is red - hmmmmmm.........I'll have to think about that one! If there are any more details I need to know, do tell cause I couldn't get into the chat room!

S is red - hmmmmmm.........I'll have to think about that one! If there are any more details I need to know, do tell cause I couldn't get into the chat room!

We missed you in the chat. Sorry you couldn't get in :(

The only requirement is using your assigned color as the main color on the page. Everything else is up to you!

Archived