Speed Scrap-Mischief Style! 5 Pm Mt

CRS

5 PM - Speed Scrap

It's time for some Speed! Join Shannon (Tinkerbell11) and Carla (CRS) at 5 pm MT for a Mischief Speed Scrap Crop! We'll give you 6 tasks, spread out over an hour. You'll then have an hour to get it finished and posted in the Mischief Days Gallery! We'll randomly pick a winner from those posted by 7 pm mt! But beware; you never know what kind of mischief we'll create!

If you can't make the chat or have problems with the chat room, I'll be updating this post as we go along through the chat!

Task #1. Choose at least 2 photos. One photo must have a person in it and one must have an animal in it. Save your layout!

Task #2. Pick a template or sketch for your layout and rotate it 90 degrees. Add your photos to the template or sketch. Save your layout!

Task #3. Add a stripe paper, solid paper and one other patterned paper of your choice. Save your layout!

Task # 4. Add a button, an embellishment from nature (stone, stick, flower, tree, etc), a string or ribbon and 4 more embellishments. You must use embellishments from at least 3 different designers. Save your layout!

Task #5. Journaling! Add an odd number of sentences for your journaling. Save your layout!

Task # 6. Title time! Create a title using at least one style. Save your layout!

Task # 7. Add your shadows, last minute touches and save your layout for the gallery! Upload your layouts within 1 hour! Good Luck!

I'm doing this "in the background" and not in the chat room. I took a tumble today, sore and bruised, including one hand. So no extra typing in chat room. (The good news is that I'll be ok.)

OH! Barbara - so sorry - sure hope you are feeling better, soon and very glad you are ok! take care... :D

You all did an amazing job!!! The gallery looks so cool. I'm an animal lover, lol!!

And our random winner is.......

ArizonaAngel!!!! Brenda, you have won a Collection Mini! Please email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com for your prize. Just mention you won it in the Speed Scrap Crop!

Thank you all for scrapping with us!

Archived