What's New In The Boutique Today?

New styles from Syndee look awesome, and there's a video tutorial on the product page too! Thanks Syndee - can't wait to get them and play!

SNU_SSStyles_BWMagic6301_MKTG150.jpgScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Black and White Magic 6301

Thanks girls, I absolutely ADORE black and white photos so I just HAD to do a set of style :)

Any chance of getting a similar set in sepia? :happy039:

You bet! I can probably get that done for next week ;)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmm, why are there so many!! CAN'T decide, but I will...got a $3 GC burning

a hole in my hard drive.

Oh goodness Jeanne! You'll need to hurry and use that GC soon :plane:

Holes in hard drives aren't good! :unsure:

LOL! I will decide something today for sure! :justthinkingabout it:

Good Morning Everyone! I've been away most of the morning at a meeting, but it's always nice to come home and see the prettiness in the boutique!

Hope you feel better, Theresa!

Thanks Sara! I'm a little better now - just need to rest off and on...

These Spring colds mixed in with the allergies can be pretty brutal on one's system, Theresa - get lots of rest!

:whew:

Had to come take a soda break. I always like to polish the shelves before putting something new in there.

Now that the shelves are shiny, I've got to decide how to arrange everything to make room for the new items.

Okay, break's over.

I'm heading back in there...

:walkinghelmet:

Had to come take a soda break. I always like to polish the shelves before putting something new in there.

Now that the shelves are shiny, I've got to decide how to arrange everything to make room for the new items.

Okay, break's over.

YAY! Go Charlene GO! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Okay, break's over.

LOL LOL When I read your post at first, Char, I thought you were polishing your frig shelves cause you had gotten a soda and wanted to polish them before you restocked your frig.......made me feel kind of guilty cause my frig is longing for a good cleaning .......but I thought....polishing? Really? LOL

Here's a new pretty brush set from Kathleen:

KSZ_BrushSet_StitchedFromTheHeartBiggie_MKTG_150.jpgBrush Set: Stitched From the Heart Biggie

Thank you!

You all are so sweet!

and I must mention while I popped on here that I LOVE Sydnee's Super 7 Spread: Flower Frenzy

Great Colors!

http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/25642/Super-7-Spread%3A-Flower-Frenzy

COOL new products from Syndee - into my cart they go...

SNU_SSStyles_ShadowDecor_MKTG150.jpgScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Shadow Decor

SNU_AntiqueDecor_EmbMini_MKTG150.jpgAntique Decor Embellishment Mini

LOVE the Antique Embellishments, Syndee - I think I have those blue coffee cups and saucers and mine belonged to Rich's Mom so your embellies are a must!

I'm excited to see the new product! But how do I find what's new today?

If you go into the boutique and look at the left hand side of the pull-down menu, you can pull down the "what's new" menu!

Okay, break's over.

LOL LOL When I read your post at first, Char, I thought you were polishing your frig shelves cause you had gotten a soda and wanted to polish them before you restocked your frig.......made me feel kind of guilty cause my frig is longing for a good cleaning .......but I thought....polishing? Really? LOL

That's what I thought too! :hit-head-with-hammer: But then I figured out what she meant.

Okay, break's over.

That's what I thought too! :hit-head-with-hammer: But then I figured out what she meant.

It took me a few minutes to figure it out Tiza - but I'm a little dizzy this morning! :):) Or is it really just THIS morning? LOL

I'm excited to see the new product! But how do I find what's new today?

If you go into the boutique and look at the left hand side of the pull-down menu, you can pull down the "what's new" menu!

Thanks! I thought that was probably it, but just wanted to make sure I was in the right spot :)

Belated good morning everyone! I have a list as long as my arm of things to do before Sandi arrives tomorrow afternoon, but I will be taking breaks - purely for mental health you understand - to check back in. :)

OMGold - what beautiful things are showing up in the boutique today! Note to self - buy that winning lottery ticket...

Look at these gorgeous goodies from Elisha!! I love them all Elisha - thank you!!

EBA_CollectionBiggie_BlessThisNest_MKTG_150.jpgBless This Nest Collection Biggie

EBA_PaperMini_BlessThisNestSolids_MKTG_150.jpgBless This Nest Solids Paper Mini

EBA_EmbMini_EmbPprFramesThings_MKTG_150.jpgEmbossed Paper Frames and Things Embellishment Mini

EBA_ValuePack_BlessThisNest_MKTG_150.jpgValue Pack: Bless This Nest

Thanks Theresa! Oh, man am I pooped from all that stocking. I just happen to have some chocolate handy to celebrate. I need it!

GREAT new products from Charlene!! Thanks Charlene - I love them!

CCR_GraduationDay_Collection_MKTG_150.jpgGraduation Day Collection

CCR_PrintableCraft_GraduationDayBookmarks_MKTG_150.jpgPrintable Craft: Graduation Day Bookmarks

Thanks!

Now I'm gonna go stroll through the aisles enjoying the other new lovelies that showed up today.

And that's so funny that y'all thought I was talking about polishing the fridge shelves earlier. :giggle_bear:

Look at these gorgeous goodies from Elisha!! I love them all Elisha - thank you!!

EBA_CollectionBiggie_BlessThisNest_MKTG_150.jpgBless This Nest Collection Biggie

EBA_PaperMini_BlessThisNestSolids_MKTG_150.jpgBless This Nest Solids Paper Mini

EBA_EmbMini_EmbPprFramesThings_MKTG_150.jpgEmbossed Paper Frames and Things Embellishment Mini

EBA_ValuePack_BlessThisNest_MKTG_150.jpgValue Pack: Bless This Nest

Thanks Theresa! Oh, man am I pooped from all that stocking. I just happen to have some chocolate handy to celebrate. I need it!

Glad you have some chocolate handy Elisha - you deserve it! ;)

New styles from Syndee look awesome, and there's a video tutorial on the product page too! Thanks Syndee - can't wait to get them and play!

SNU_SSStyles_BWMagic6301_MKTG150.jpgScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Black and White Magic 6301

I definitely WANT!!!!!! this one. It looks so wonderful and I do like playing with photos.

Ohhhhh MAN!!!!! This is one month I really wish I was in the club. I want all of these!!!

This one I must have. I believe this is what I'll spend my GC on.

The tutorial was great, Syndee. Thanks.

Thanks so much, glad you like them and the tutorial :)

Archived