Heritage Week Sale

Why is it that when I go shopping...... the next day or even that night there is a sale!!!! :hit-head-with-hammer:

I think I better not be so anxious to go shopping next time and wait for a sale. But then what I bought I really did need for a page I am working on.

Hi Anne_Marie. That catches us all once in a while. You are not alone. I just noticed you don't live that far from me. I am down in Brisbane. Hope it's not too cool up there yet. The wind can be freezing. I look forward to seeing your layout with your new goodies. :)

Today my sweet Husband just happened to give me some extra spending money for myself... so guess what ... I am going shopping :2468who-do-we-appreciate: to buy a kit I want to use for the Friday Customer Challenge.

Today my sweet Husband just happened to give me some extra spending money for myself... so guess what ... I am going shopping :2468who-do-we-appreciate: to buy a kit I want to use for the Friday Customer Challenge.

Yay for your sweet husband! Have fun shopping! And this time, you can take advantage of the sale! Yay again!

WOO HOO! Have fun shopping and scrapping Anne-Marie! :party-smiley-048:

Archived