View The Latest Gallery Images

April Showers

We've had lots of people posting layouts in the gallery - and we LOVE to see what you've been working on. However, layouts only show in the top forum bar for a short time and since we like to comment on as many layouts as we can, here is a quick way to view the most recent layouts posted in the gallery.

First go to the gallery.

Then click on "Latest Images" (the words are kind of small, so here's a screen shot -click on it for a larger view)

Now you can view all the layouts uploaded to any section of the gallery in the order they were uploaded. It is an easy way to make sure you don't miss commenting on layouts. :)

Great tip April! You can also go to the Gallery and click on "View New Content" in the upper right corner of the page. :)

That works too though it doesn't give quite as many results. :)

I also noticed that if I'm not signed in when I use the "View New Content", and go to the bottom right corner of the page, there is a "view results" drop down and I can choose to sort results by active in the last: 24 Hours, Week, 2 Weeks, Month, 6 Months or Year. I like this if I am looking for a particular layout or layouts which I know were posted within a specific time frame.

As April mentioned, it still doesn't give as many results as clicking on "Latest Images" :)

Thanks April for this tip. I usually just use the one Theresa mentioned but I will now try the one you suggest.

I like the "latest images" option. For some reason, I never have liked the way "view new content" just lines them up in one long column. lol

I like the "latest images" option. For some reason, I never have liked the way "view new content" just lines them up in one long column. lol

Hmmmm, I've never had that happen - when I use "view new content" they all show up the same way they do as when I use the "latest imaages", in rows of 6.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived