May/june Hybrid Atc Swap

Smiles

Last call for suggestions for the May/June hybrid ATC swap.

So far we have

June is Busting Out All Over (song from the musical "Carousel"

June celebrations (weddings, etc)

Picnic

If you have any other suggestions, please post here. I'll open a poll in a day or 2.

thanks!

Beauty of Nature

Favorite Activities (games, hobbies, collections, athletic activities, etc)

Mother's Day/Father's Day

Sweet Stuff (this could be interpreted as edible sweets or any person, place or thing the artist considers to be "sweet")

June's birthstone is a PEARL so maybe that for a theme "PEARLS or Gemstones"

We could use those real pearl or gemstone embellishments on our ATCs.

I don't know if I'll be able to participate in the swap this time, but I've tried to come up with some themes.

The Good Old Summertime

School's Out

Vacation Fun

Anniversaries (I only add this one because our anniversary is in June,I think it's #123 laugh.gif)

Transitions (graduatioins, weddings, etc.)

The Equinox (my favorite)

Water fun

I'll try to think of more. I hope you decide soon, I'll need all the time I can get if I decide to participate.

I don't know if I'll be able to participate in the swap this time, but I've tried to come up with some themes.

The Good Old Summertime

School's Out

Vacation Fun

Anniversaries (I only add this one because our anniversary is in June,I think it's #123 laugh.gif)

Water fun

I'll try to think of more. I hope you decide soon, I'll need all the time I can get if I decide to participate.

You're too funny Ann - anniversary #123 LOL

The Good Old Summertime

School's Out

Vacation Fun

Water fun

You're too funny Ann - anniversary #123 LOL

Well, sometimes it feels like that. It's actually going to be #48 this year...if it works out!

I'm going to have to sit yet another swap out - all of my hybrid stuff is STILL packed up in boxes in my office - waiting.....waiting......for me to paint and re-do the room! And......I have soooo many other things on which I'm working in the house that I can't seem to get to it!

Sounds like alot of good ideas though!

Wow, these ideas are amazing and so many to pick from!

I just thought of another as I've been inspired by Jode scrapping different emotions. Might be cool to scrap different feelings - lots of possibilites there!

And, with all the various emotions, you could scrap them pure (as in happy face) or something like a beautiful scene from nature that makes you feel "happy" :)

Archived