Midwest Meet Up October 2012

Ok, we had so much fun and love doing these meet ups so much we've set a tentative date and place for the next one.

October 4-7, in the St. Louis area. Laura and Tiza co-hosting

The Conda Countdown will be showing up shortly.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, we had so much fun and love doing these meet ups so much we've set a tentative date and place for the next one.

October 4-7, in the St. Louis area. Laura and Tiza co-hosting

The Conda Countdown will be showing up shortly.

Just to be perfectly clear, you do not need to be a midwesterner to attend, its just called the midwest meet up because we meet somewhere in the midwest. LOL Everyone is welcome.

Just to be perfectly clear, you do not need to be a midwesterner to attend, its just called the midwest meet up because we meet somewhere in the midwest. LOL Everyone is welcome.

Boat, train, car, hot air balloon...any way you can get there!

Boat, train, car, hot air balloon...any way you can get there!

EXACTLY!!!

What is the Conda Countdown and where will the info about the meet up be posted? I just posted on another thread how much I wish there would be another convention so I could meet people and then saw this. I am in Ohio, so would probably be doable. Thanks!!

What is the Conda Countdown and where will the info about the meet up be posted? I just posted on another thread how much I wish there would be another convention so I could meet people and then saw this. I am in Ohio, so would probably be doable. Thanks!!

Since its been less than an hour since the planning started, the details are yet to be determined. Keep watching the thread, in a few weeks we'll updated with firm plans. Hope you can join in the fun.

I JUST got home! LOL you miss me already??????? Got it marked down but will have to work on hubby ... as Amy says ... they have their limits :D

I'm going to make a real effort to attend at least one a year. I'm probably with you, Amy. But I'm keeping my options open. :)

It was so much fun seeing you, I hope we both can make it! I'll be watching the thread, so far the dates work for me :)

I would love to make it to one of the meet ups but they are always so far. If there ever happens to be one in the PA area, I would sure make every effort possible to make that one. I will just keep my eyes open.

Maybe I should figure out how much this would cost... I'm pretty sure the hubs has vacation in oct.

Yessss....Amanda!!! We can get a petition together to submit to Layton to lobby on your behalf! :) (we've very successful with this in the past!!)

oh yes yes yes!! you need to come!! we need to see you!!

Archived