243 replies to this topic

#241 SodScrap

SodScrap

SGU Teacher's Pet

• Welcoming Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,960 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:37 AM

It's never too early to start planning...so check out the new thread Midwest Meet Up Spring 2013

gallery_12013_66_4024.png

ShredButton.pngSG_Olympian.pngButton_Welcome.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif
SG-9-Anniversary-SugarNSpice-Blinkie.gif

#242 anemone1983

anemone1983

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,415 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:07 PM

Yay for the new job Michele! I'm hoping next spring will work out too. I'm moving to WA in December and have no idea about work, budget or anything at this point. But I sure would love a meet up. At least I'll only be about a half hour or so from Barb, so hoping to get some time to scrap with her more.

Wow! Big changes for you, Sandi! I hope all goes smoothly and you get settled in WA. Maybe you and Gail can do the road trip again and sweep Barb along with you - bring the West Coast to the Mid West again :-)

Michele

ShredButton.pngSGblinkie.gifBLINKIES_club.gifBLINKIES_girlfriend.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie_zpsf0f7a6f0.g

#243 anemone1983

anemone1983

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,415 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:12 PM

Great news Michele! So glad to hear you have found a job close to home!!

I was a little worried about your drug screen... :embarrassed003: LOL

Ha, ha, you're such a comedian! :-P
I am worried about how the patches of hair are going to grow out though. If I wore my hair down, they wouldn't be noticable, but they're going to reach a point where they're too long to be "swept along" with the hair in the pony but too short to reach the pony holder. It could get scary!

Michele

ShredButton.pngSGblinkie.gifBLINKIES_club.gifBLINKIES_girlfriend.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie_zpsf0f7a6f0.g

#244 Smiles

Smiles

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,579 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:12 PM

Yay for the new job Michele! I'm hoping next spring will work out too. I'm moving to WA in December and have no idea about work, budget or anything at this point. But I sure would love a meet up. At least I'll only be about a half hour or so from Barb, so hoping to get some time to scrap with her more.

Wow! Big changes for you, Sandi! I hope all goes smoothly and you get settled in WA. Maybe you and Gail can do the road trip again and sweep Barb along with you - bring the West Coast to the Mid West again :-)

That would be super cool - will just have to see how life is treating us all by then. :)
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users