Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

April Showers

May 2012 Forum Game

586 posts in this topic

I just looked through this whole thread. Y'all are doing great! It's fun to see what you come up with. :giggle_bear:

I just looked through this whole thread. Y'all are doing great! It's fun to see what you come up with. :giggle_bear:

They are so creative! :)

I'm going to the beach and bringing a FLAG from Every so Lovely Collection Biggie to mark where my belongings are so I can find them after I have a swim.

I'm going to the beach and bringing a Hose from Firefighter Collection Biggie to use to cool off when I get to hot because I won't go into the ocean water, I am afraid of getting bitten, lol.

May 24th

I'm going to go dancing and bringing.... Start with letter U

The 25th is tap dance day!!!

I'm going dancing and bringing a YELLOW sign that says fire alarm from FIREFIGHTER COLLECTION BIGGIE so in case our feet get too hot we'll know where the fire alarm is!

I'm going dancing and wearing a BOW in my hair from ASSEMBLE YOUR OWN BOWS to match my leotard and tutu!

lol

you gals will be quite the site at the dance

:giggle_bear:

I'm going dancing and bringing the word art HAPPY BIRTHDAY from JIF HAPPY BIRTHDAY E-CARD in case one of the girls has a birthday and I can make a card for her.

May 25

I'm going to bake some cookies and I need... Start with letter V

Happy Birthday Cookie Monster!!!

I'm going to bake some cookies and I need a WASH TUB from Squeaky Clean Collection Biggie for washing up all the dirty cooking utensils.

I'm going to bake cookies and taking a YELLOW TICKET from ELEPHANTS FLY COLLECTION so i can sell tickets and have people buy the cookies I make.