April Showers

May 2012 Forum Game

586 posts in this topic

I'm loving how creative you guys are! Keep up the great work! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I'm loving how creative you guys are! Keep up the great work! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I know!! It's fun to read...so clever!

I'm going to bake some cookies and I need CHOCOLATE from Assemble YourOwn Box of Chocolates because I will use some in the cookies and eat some to give me some energy for all this baking.

I'm going to bake some cookies and I need some FLOUR from Value Pack Kitchen Chic seeing it is the main ingredients in cookies.

May 26

I'm going to a barbecue and bringing... Start with letter W

Remember, there will not be a new game post tomorrow (Sunday)so continue with this one until Monday. :)

Oooo, I'm looking forward to seeing what y'all plan to bring to the BBQ! :giggle_bear:

Looking for the next one yall! BBQ is an easy one to find! Such a fun game - thank you Conda!

I'm going to a barbeque and bringing HONEY from Honeypie Embellishment Mini for marinading the chicken kebabs.

p.s. sorry I made the mistake of just following on... did not check properly and it was getting late a night for me.

I'm going to a barbeque and bringing CUPCAKES from 2 Much Fun Collection Mini as we need something sweet to eat after all the meaty savoury food.

Oh, Conda - waiting for today's game! LOL Have your coffee first - no hurry - my fingers are just itching! LOL LOL

Oh, Conda - waiting for today's game! LOL Have your coffee first - no hurry - my fingers are just itching! LOL LOL

Sara, there won't be any new theme posted today (Sunday). The game will resume tomorrow. ;)

So I'm assuming our three posts start over again on Sunday and we just continue with the current theme?

If so, here's my first Sunday post:

I'm going to a barbecue and bringing a few GIFTS of framed artwork from Printable Art and Crafts: Joshua 24:15 to give to the host and hostess.

I am wondering the same thing but since this is fun, I'm with you Deb!

I'm going to a barbecue and bringing HORSES from Wild Horses Collection to give rides on for the kiddies.