Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

April Showers

May 2012 Forum Game

586 posts in this topic

May 28 - I'm marching in a parade and bringing...(28th memorial day) Start with letter X

I'm marching in a parade and bringing a DOG from Doggie Tales Collection Biggie because she is a fine looking dog wearing her big purple bow and it will be good exercise for her.

I'm marching in a parade and bringing a HAT from Wild West Collection to protect my head from the hot sun as we march.

I'm marching in a parade and bringing an INK PEN from HIGH SCHOOL EDGE COLLECTION so I can keep track on paper of how far I've marched.

May 29th- I'm going to a scrapbooking crop and bringing... Start with letter Y

I'm going to a scrapbooking crop and bringing DOZENS of scrapbooking tools (such as colored pencils, scissors, etc.) from Mixed Media Embellishments to use on my layouts. (So glad I don't have to do that with digital scrapbooking!)

I'm going to a scrapbooking crop and bringing FLOWERS from Assemble Your Own Knitted Flowers because they will work so well on the page I want to scrap about the jumper I knitted.

I'm going to a scrapbooking crop and bringing GRAPES from ROMANTIC PICNIC COLLECTION MINI so I have something on which to snack while scrapping.

May 30th- I'm going to graduation party and bringing... Start with letter Z