Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

April Showers

May 2012 Forum Game

586 posts in this topic

You sound like an eccentric group of shoppers ;)

:giggle_bear: I was thinking the same thing!!

Some of you shoppers are so creative!

I'm going on a shopping spree and bringing an XTRA pair of tennis shoes with me (from A New Me Embellishments) in case I wear out my first pair.

You sound like an eccentric group of shoppers ;)

Heeeheeeeheeee! I've been called alot of things, but this is the first time I've been called eccentric, Tiza! Too funny! You made me laugh - I was hoping that the description of eccentric wouldn't come til I celebrated my 42nd birthday at least! Bwahahahahahahaha! You're too funny! LOL LOL LOL :) :)

Day 5

I'm going to a Cinco de Mayo party and bringing... Start with letter E

Reminder: There won't be any new theme tomorrow (Sunday), and a new theme will be posted Monday. :D

I'm going to a Cinco de Mayo party and bringing my FAVORITE FOOD (a cake from Brush Set: Everyday Eats).

(I really am having a Cinco de Mayo party. It will be fun - - but I'm going to miss all the fun chats today. Good luck everyone!

I'm going to a Cinco de Mayo party and bringing key limes from Citrus Splash to make fish tacos with chipotle-lime sauce.

I'm going to a Cinco de Mayo party and bringing an extra LENSE from Brush Set Photographic for my camera so I'll be prepared to take tons of pictures at the party! Can't ever have any pictures!!