May 2012 Forum Game

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 2

I'm going on a scavenger hunt and bringing... Start with letter B

Here are a few helpful tips/reminders to help maximize your chances of winning

Each player is allowed up to three posts per day.

Please allow at least one post between your posts.

Please check the previous Boutique products that have been posted before you post so as not to duplicate products in the same day.

You may be as imaginative and creative as you want or need to be, and if you post a product which would not obviously be appropriate to the theme, please justify/explain your answer regardless of how silly or outrageous it may sound.

Here are two examples starting with the letter “A”

So-so: I’m going to a bakery and bringing an apple from Brush Set: Everyday Eats

Better: I’m going to a bakery and bringing an apple from Brush Set: Everyday Eats in case I get hungry before I get there.

So-so: I’m going to a bakery and bringing art supplies from Mixed Media Collection

Better: I’m going to a bakery and bringing art supplies from Mixed Media Collection so I can decorate the bakery with some paintings.

Good luck to everyeone and have fun! :D

I'm going on a scavenger hunt and bringing with me some popcorn from Come one, Come All Embellishment Biggie so I won't get hungry!

Sara, according to the rules players are only allowed three posts per day. Sorry, but this post will not be counted. :(

Oops, thanks Theresa! I didn't realize I had made three today - my bad! :disappearing-smilie: :disappearing-smilie:

Archived