May 2012 Forum Game

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going on a scavenger hunt and bringing with me "weights" from Fitness Collection Biggie as I might need to fend off the other participators when they see I am winning.

I’m going on a picnic and bringing a Water Bottle from Fitness Collection as I might need a drink of water after playing with Belles's dog.

I can't seem to get in on this game. Everytime I look at it, it's about finished and down to like "X".

I don't know if this will count because I am skipping "X" and "Y" and going right to "Z" but I am sure someone will let me know.

I can't seem to get in on this game. Everytime I look at it, it's about finished and down to like "X".

I don't know if this will count because I am skipping "X" and "Y" and going right to "Z" but I am sure someone will let me know.

I am going to catch some "Z"'s while relazing on my picnic with a book from Lazy Days Collection Super Mini.

Hi Patty, one thing to think about is that for the letter "X" we will accept things such as "xtra" something or other, or "xcess" something or other, so players can go ahead and play with "X".

Another thing to remember is if we get past x,y,z, in the same day, players can continue with a,b,c, etc. until a new round starts the next morning.

A new round starts each morning, so maybe you'll just want to keep watching through the day.

HTH :)

Archived