May 2012 Forum Game

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't seem to get in on this game. Everytime I look at it, it's about finished and down to like "X".

Hi Patty, one thing to think about is that for the letter "X" we will accept things such as "xtra" something or other, or "xcess" something or other, so players can go ahead and play with "X".

Another thing to remember is if we get past x,y,z, in the same day, players can continue with a,b,c, etc. until a new round starts the next morning.

A new round starts each morning, so maybe you'll just want to keep watching through the day.

HTH :)

That's really helpful to know. I've been wondering what x-treme and x-traordinary steps you take for "X".

I'm going on a picnic and bringing a zebra from Zoo Animals Embellishment Mini for the kids to pet.

How do I get the product to be underlined so you can link to the actual product in the boutique?

I'm going on a picnic and bringing a zebra from Zoo Animals Embellishment Mini for the kids to pet.

How do I get the product to be underlined so you can link to the actual product in the boutique?

Go back to your post and click on Edit at the bottom of the post.

Highlight the words "Zoo Animals Embellishment Mini"

Go to that product page in the Boutique and click once in the browser window (address bar at the top of the page) to highlight the address

Press Ctrl+C

Go back to your post and click on the little link box at the top of the window (to the right of the smiley face)

A little box will open up and just press Ctrl+V

Then click on Insert Link at the bottom of that little box

You'll see what looks like a lot of gibberish in your post, but if you preview your post, you should see the words underlined.

Then just press Save Changes

Let me know if you still need more help :)

I'm going on a picnic and bring an APPLE from Jiffy A is for Apple page.

Hi Sue, according to the rules, players are only allowed 3 valid posts per day and you've already posted 3 times today, so this one won't be counted. Sorry :(

I'm going on a picnic and bring an APPLE from Jiffy A is for Apple page.

Hi Sue, according to the rules, players are only allowed 3 valid posts per day and you've already posted 3 times today, so this one won't be counted. Sorry :(

Sorry, I wasn't counting. My bad!

No problem Sue - I know all about how easy it is to lose track. I do it all the time lol. ;)

You ladies are doing great!! The last valid post was a "B" from Patty, so now we need a "C" from someone else...

(remember you need to wait until someone else posts something before taking another turn...)

Archived