May Swap Crop Sign Up

CRS

Hello Swappers! April showers bring May flowers! So for this month's theme, let's swap photos of flowers! It's one of my favorite subjects to photograph and scrap!

To sign up, all you need to do is post in this thread that you want to be included before Monday, May 7th. On Tuesday, May 8th, I'll start a new thread with the partners listed. Just PM your partners, get their photos and scrap away! The reveal day will be May 26th. You can send as many photos as you'd like, but only one layout is required!

Swappers:

Valerie

Elizabeth

Nicole

Joyce

Belle

Kim

Jody

Aggie

AnnBK

Lei

Jenna

Monica

Carol

Jo

Cherylann

Nan

Lena

Deb

I'm in, and this will definitely challenge me because I'm usually scrapping my kids! Nature pictures are a lot harder to do for me. But I'll see what I can do! ;)

Add me too please Carla!! And Kim, yes, the person above sends photos to you, you send to the person below and we scrap our pages then upload at the reveal time, plus send a high res copy to our partner, it's easy and fun!! Great to see you joining us!!!

While you are looking for photos, keep in mind that the Monthly Layout Contest is flowers, too, but extreme close ups! You could be one of two winners and get a $10 GC to the boutique!

Carla, please count me in for the swap. I have hundreds of photos of flowers from my excursions to the Botanical Garden here in the Bronx, NY. Just a matter of going through them and deciding which ones I want to send.

Archived